Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jack Daniels Marinated Steak


My husband and I love steak. At Christmas my parents bought us half a beef so we had steaks, hamburger, and roasts for a long time! All we had left in our freezer were three packages of steaks and nothing special to do with them. While at the grocery store one day we came across Jack Daniels EZ Marinader and decided to try it since we really LOVE the Jack Daniels steaks at TGIFRIDAYS. So this past weekend I tackled cleaning our grill which we've had forever but never really used. Tonight we fired up the grill and cooked up some really wonderful food. The weather was kind of scary (lots of wind and dark clouds, but it only sprinkled) but we got through it and it was so worth it! I also made corn on the cobb and some fast instant cheesy mashed potatos. All we did was put the steaks in the marinade during the day (about 8 hours) and cooked them to our liking it was super easy! The only thing I think I'll do next time is to take out some of the marinade to pour on top after we cook the steaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment