Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Pt 1

This year fathers day for my husband came early. Since he had to work during the day the kids and I decided to celebrate early. So Friday I made him the meal he likes the most: French Onion Chicken. I have never seen some one so in love with onions! Especially french fried onions, sometimes I'll buy ffo to make this chicken and when I go to make this dish they're all gone! I found this recipe in an old pamphlet for Hidden Valley Ranch that my grandma gave me in a recipe book. I've since seen it in magazines, only a little different. I also made some quick cheesy mashed potatoes.
French Onion Chicken
from Hidden Valley Ranch
Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breast
2 cans french fried onions
bottle of honey mustard dressing
Heat oven to 350. Crunch up french fried onions in a bowl. Dip chicken in honey mustard and then in onions. Place on baking sheet and cook until chicken is done.

We also got Daddy a new weed eater/edger.

2 comments:

  1. yea, that's what he asked for. He thought it would be easier to cut the grass in the ditch.

    ReplyDelete